We use a secure server (third party server) for Credit/Debit card transactions to protect the credit card information of our clients or any other information used for login. We reserve the right to communicate with Users regarding this site and Users use of this site or any product or service purchased by User on this site.
Q. What information does www.montecarlo.in collect from you?
We gather information from members and guests who apply for the various services our site offers. It includes, but may not be limited to, email address, first name, last name, a user-specified password, e-mail Id, mailing address, zip code and telephone number or fax number.
Q. How www.montecarlo.in uses the information it collects/tracks?
We collect information from our visitors/customers primarily to ensure that we are able to fulfill your requirements and to deliver personalized experience.
Q. With whom the site shares the information it collects/tracks?
Any information you give us is held with the utmost care and security. We are also bound to cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer.
Q. Do all visitors have to pay?
No, all visitors to our site may browse the site, search and view any articles or features our site has to offer without entering any personal information or paying money.
Q. How www.montecarlo.in team can contact you?
The www.montecarlo.in will contact you from time to time to apprise you on various features and functionalities of the website. They will contact you for either "Service" or "Sales" through a variety of mediums like Email, SMS, MMS, Voice IVR, USSD, WAP messages, Telephonic Calls etc. The calls made to you will be from a regular Mobile or Toll Free or Landline number.
Q. How to request for closure of your Monte Carlo account.
Once your account is closed, it is no longer accessible by you or anyone else; you won't be able to access your order history or shopping cart.
To submit a request to close your Monte Carlo account. Kindly send us a mail on email@example.com from your registered email address or you can call us on our helpline numbers 18001800501, 8196922333, 01615048700 from your registered mobile number.
Please be informed that account closure requests will not be entertained from an unregistered mobile number or email address.
In case, if any Monte Carlo customer receives any call or message claiming to be customer service executives of the e-commerce portal who are obviously trying to scam users into paying them money in the garb of lucrative offers. “Monte Carlo is not at all involved in any such offer. Please do not respond to any unsolicited calls, WhatsApp or messages, and never provide any personal information. In case, please report suspicious activities to firstname.lastname@example.org
While most consumers are aware that these calls are from fraudsters, some of them could be naive enough to believe that it is true. The following are some of the tips to keep in mind to avoid getting duped:
- Users are advised to cross-check with our customer support team on receiving such calls.
- The scammers will try their best to convince the consumer into either paying or sharing their personal details. They may even send links from unknown numbers.
- Monte Carlo has dedicated call center numbers.
- Scammers may call repeatedly even if a customer cuts the call as their purpose is to trick the customer into paying money. Customer care executives from Monte Carlo would not call their customers in that manner.
Rules of Conduct
1. You may not distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
2. We may review, edit, reject, refuse to post and/or delete any content in the sole judgment of the company.
3. You may not post or transmit content, if it in any way: is patently offensive to the online community with content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; involves transmission of junk mail, chain letters, or spamming, promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
4. Engages in commercial activity and/or sales without taking any prior written consent from us, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of virtual items related to the sites;
Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the sites or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
"By using the website and/or registering yourself with us you authorize us to contact you via email or phone call or sms and offer you our services, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on website & offers offered by third parties, for which reasons, personally identifiable information may be collected. And irrespective of the fact if also you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service, you still authorize us to give you a call from Monte Carlo Fashions Ltd for the above mentioned purposes till 365 days of your registration with us.